I shouldn't worry about life anymore.
I thought I was already here.
Sometimes walking backwards is more preferable.
drowned passion. lost time. hazy love.
Sometimes life goes by in pauses...
I should probably stop doing this.
I can do better than that.
It all went wrong July 29th.
Warning: construction up ahead.
What is the whole point exactly?
Live my life to the fullest.
Airplane. Year. Abroad. Home. Terrible. Longing.
Don't let dreams be only dreams
I come alive in the summer
I shouldn't worry about life anymore.
ReplyDeleteI thought I was already here.
ReplyDeleteSometimes walking backwards is more preferable.
ReplyDeletedrowned passion. lost time. hazy love.
ReplyDeleteSometimes life goes by in pauses...
ReplyDeleteI should probably stop doing this.
ReplyDeleteI can do better than that.
ReplyDeleteIt all went wrong July 29th.
ReplyDeleteWarning: construction up ahead.
ReplyDeleteWhat is the whole point exactly?
ReplyDeleteLive my life to the fullest.
ReplyDeleteAirplane. Year. Abroad. Home. Terrible. Longing.
ReplyDeleteDon't let dreams be only dreams
ReplyDeleteI come alive in the summer
ReplyDelete