Monday, November 8, 2010

Announcements

We have an assembly tomorrow. You will be sitting with your 1st period classes. So no TOK tomorrow :(
I will be out of the building on Wednesday. I will be leaving something for you to work on during study hall. Please remember that your TOK Essay first drafts are due on 12/3.
Next week you will have the Tuesday after-school session to work on your outlines. We will also take a look at some more essay exemplars. Outlines will be due on Thursday 11/18.
There is no class the week of Thanksgiving.
12/1 and 12/2 will be work days, dedicated to drafting your essays. You will need to drop them off to me before you leave for the weekend on 12/3. I will return your drafts to you by 12/16.
The rest of December will be dedicated to preparing for the oral presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment